Chief Hate-Monger at SPLC is out!

And, so fitting to learn the news on Halloween!

Heidi Beirich the Southern Poverty Law Center’s chief architect of their fake Hate Group List has resigned.

The Daily Beast suggests it is the latest in a leadership shakeup that followed the ousting of the SPLC’s founder Morris Dees back in the spring.

Maybe someone in the new leadership has figured out how dishonest and shoddy Ms. Heidi’s work has been!

One blogger does not make a GROUP!

I described here in February how I was once again added to their Hate Group list when I am a lone blogger—literally posting my opinions alone in my basement, and yes, at the moment in my pajamas!   One blogger is not a group!

Further demonstrating how sloppy their supposed investigations are, they couldn’t even get the town correctly identified where my supposed group meets to plot more hatefulness.

And, it wouldn’t be so bad, it would be funny! except for the fact that the mainstream media believes them with no questions asked.

Hmmm! Could the SPLC be expecting more lawsuits involving Ms. Beirich’s sloppy work?  She cost them $3.3 million last year!

I digress, here is the news from The Daily Beast (hat tip: Ted):

Southern Poverty Law Center Loses Intel-Gathering Boss

The leader of the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Intelligence Project is stepping down amid an ongoing leadership shakeup at the anti-hate organization.

Heidi Beirich will leave the SPLC, ending a 20-year run with the organization, she told staffers Monday. Her exit follows several resignations and terminations of SPLC leadership this year—including its cofounder, who was fired amid sexual harassment allegations, and a deputy legal director who said the organization had “more work to do” to guarantee a respectful workplace.

Beirich has worked for the SPLC for 20 years. An expert on the neo-Confederate movement, she led the SPLC’s Intelligence Project, which produced much of the center’s front-facing journalism including its Intelligence Report magazine and Hatewatch blog. In a Monday memo to staff, she cited the two-decade anniversary as a reason for her departure.

“It was with a heavy, heavy heart given how deeply I care about this work and all of you amazing people,” she wrote. “As some of you may know, I reached my second decade here (yikes I’m old!) in September and I’ve felt for a while now that it may be time for a change for me.

It’s been a long and intense last few years for me, especially since Trump graced us with his presence and then with the challenges here at SPLC, and I am ready for a break and, after a few months of Netflix, a new start.”

 

Morris Dees (center) and Heidi Beirich in happier times—2016—before the you-know-what hit the fan! https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Society/2016/0218/Does-the-Southern-Poverty-Law-Center-target-conservatives

 

But recent decades reportedly saw internal complaints against [Morris] Dees. The SPLC acknowledged this year that he was twice investigated for “inappropriate conduct,” although Dees denies wrongdoing. In March, two separate sets of SPLC employees penned letters to the center’s leadership, referencing allegations of sexual harassment and racial discrimination connected to Dees.

“Allegations of mistreatment, sexual harassment, gender discrimination and racism threaten the moral authority of this organization and our integrity along with it,” one of the employee groups wrote.

More here.

Enjoy your Netflix, and good riddance….!

See all of my posts here at ‘Frauds and Crooks’ and here at Refugee Resettlement Watch about the Southern Poverty Law Center which has in recent years become closely linked with the refugee contractors especially the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society and with CAIR (Council on American Islamic Relations).

Michelle Malkin on the SPLC/CAIR and Media Lemmings

You may have heard by now that the managers at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort have cancelled (on very short notice) an event scheduled there by Brigitte Gabriel’s Act for America at which Michelle Malkin was to be the featured speaker.

Here Malkin pens a piece published at Rasmussen Reports explaining how the SPLC and CAIR (Council on American Islamic Relations) say “jump” and the media does exactly what they are told and businesses like the Mar-a-Lago resort quake in their boots and capitulate!

Artwork from Conservative Review https://www.conservativereview.com/news/the-media-are-a-horde-of-intellectually-incurious-lemmings/

Surrendering to SPLC’s Lazy Media Lemmings

ACT for America, a nationwide grassroots group that educates the public about radical Islam, was founded in 2007 by my vigilant activist friend and Lebanese Christian immigrant journalist Brigitte Gabriel. I was honored to accept Gabriel’s invitation to speak at her organization’s annual banquet at Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida, on Nov. 7.

Gabriel has worked tirelessly to expose the Islamic imperialist agenda of the Muslim Brotherhood and Islamic state; barbaric practices of female genital mutilation and honor killings by adherents of sharia; and the whitewashing of violent jihad in American middle school textbooks. Past speakers and honorees at ACT for America’s events and legislative briefings include former Rep. Mike Pompeo of Kansas (now President Donald Trump’s secretary of state), Rep. Jim Bridenstine of Oklahoma (now Trump’s NASA administrator), Rep. Ron DeSantis of Florida (now Florida governor) and Sen. Marsha Blackburn of Tennessee.

I planned to talk to ACT for America‘s gala attendees about the ongoing national security threat that jihad-coddling Muslim grievance groups and other identity politics agitators in the “Open Borders, Inc.” infrastructure pose to our country’s very existence. But thanks to the Southern Poverty Law Center, Council on American Islamic Relations, Miami Herald, copycat journalists and the Trump Organization, the event was banned from Mar-a-Lago.

Yes, banned.

All it took was a noisy little echo chamber of lazy media lemmings in search of weekend clickbait. On Saturday morning, the Miami Herald published an inflammatory attack masquerading as “breaking news” with the headline:

“Anti-Muslim extremist group says it will host $1,500-a-plate gala at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago.”

Where did the Miami Herald get its characterization that ACT for America was an “extremist group”? From the discredited charlatans at the Southern Poverty Law Center. Miami Herald reporter Nicholas Nehamas admitted to me that he wrote the “story,” padded with an obligatory assist and dutiful quote from SPLC’s Muslim counterparts at CAIR, after receiving an SPLC HateWatch alert titled:

“Anti-Muslim Hate Group to Hold Gala at Mar A Lago.

Media monkey see. Media monkey do.

[….]

SPLC’s sweeping hate designations haven’t just targeted Gabriel and me (two conservative women of color, by the way), but also (for starters):

Go here to continue reading and see the extensive list of ‘haters’ the SPLC has designated and targeted (including me!) in their attempt to silence anyone who doesn’t agree with their Progressive world view.

What you can do is get Malkin’s piece spread far and wide.  I see that this morning it is at the Minot Daily News.

Just a reminder!  I am posting almost every day on the newly reconstructed Refugee Resettlement Watch.  They tried to shut me up, but have failed.

NYC: Man Arrested in Murder of Homeless Men was from Dominican Republic

As I have said on many previous occasions, I catch a few minutes of CNN every morning just to see what the spin is on the Left for the day.

The 24-year-old suspect, Rodriguez “Randy” Santos, had only been in the US for four years.

Today they reported on the beating death of four homeless men in New York City’s Chinatown.  But, they claimed that although an assailant had been arrested, there had been no identification made of the man. I know I heard the alleged killer’s name yesterday, so why was CNN acting dumb this morning?

Turns out the alleged killer is another ‘homeless’ man who is actually homeless because his mother booted him from her home because he hit her.  The family is from the Dominican Republic.

First, you might want to look at this story at the New York Post and see all of the run-ins he had with the law over the last two years.  What the heck!  Why was he even on the streets? Why hadn’t he been shipped home to the Dominican Republic?  Sanctuary NYC!

The unhinged maniac who allegedly killed four homeless people in Chinatown was busted last year for biting a man’s chest during a savage assault, a law enforcement source told the Post.

There is much more at the New York Post.

Now here is the story about his Dominican family.  From the New York Daily News:

Mother of suspect in quadruple homeless homicide was terrified of her violent, drug-addled son

Fioraliza Rodriguez knew her homeless son was deeply troubled: He struggled with a drug habit, stole from the family, assaulted her and his grandfather.

The distraught mother still burst into tears Saturday after learning her deranged older boy was behind bars for the brutal bludgeoning deaths of four fellow homeless men during a bloody Chinatown rampage.

“Oh my God, oh my God!” she screamed in Spanish. “Lord help me! Oh my God!”

The 55-year-old Rodriguez told the Daily News that she never believed her son Randy, despite his myriad problems, could take someone’s life.

“I never thought he would kill someone,” she said.. “I was afraid of him, though, because he punched me. That’s when I told him to get out of my house.”

According to family members, Randy Rodriguez Santos started using drugs when he arrived in New York from their native Dominican Republic about four years ago. He soon turned violent, breaking his grandfather’s nose in a 2016 incident, and just last Monday slipped into the family home to steal a watch, a phone and three phone chargers.

His mom booted Randy from the house more than three years ago, but he remained a menacing presence popping in and out of their lives.

“When I told him to leave, he came back and threatened me,” she recounted. “He said when I go back to Santo Domingo, he’ll get people to cut my face.”

Are you wondering how ‘Randy’ came to be living apparently legally in America—family reunification!  

By the way, have you noticed that almost every story blasting the President in recent weeks on immigration policy says he is breaking up families.

Obviously the talking point has gone out via the Open Borders agitators to their lackeys in the press—mention the broken families!  This is one family that the law should have broken!

So we got ‘Randy’ Santos most likely through family reunification and the question is how did we get mama Fioraliza?  Likely through family reunification!

See this informative backgrounder at the Migration Policy Institute on immigrants from the Dominican Republic living in the US—about a million of them—mostly here through chain migration (family reunification).

So with all this information out on the “maniac” Rodriguez Santos  yesterday why was CNN playing coy this morning and pretending not to know who had been arrested?  No wonder we can’t trust them!

Addendum: Just a reminder that I am putting up fresh material at the newly reconstructed Refugee Resettlement WatchThis fishy story yesterday from Idaho might just as easily have been posted here at ‘Frauds and Crooks.’

St. Cloud, Minnesota’s Tech High Once Again Roiled by Fighting

Here (below) is the basic news reported by Fox.  I searched around to see if any news outlet was telling the public which students were responsible for the gang violence and found no description of the students or reason for the brawl that brought 20 police officers to the school. (Update when someone reports the facts!)

But, needless to say, the controversy and on-going ethnic tension at the school in 2015 came immediately to mind.  See one of many posts on the subject at Refugee Resettlement Watch.  This one:  Here comes CAIR!

Large police presence at Tech High when fights broke out on September 25th. The brand new high school had recently opened.

From local Fox 9:

Charges expected for all 19 students involved in fight at St. Cloud high school

ST. CLOUD, Minn. (FOX 9) – Officials in St. Cloud, Minnesota said they’ve learned more about the large fight that broke out last Wednesday at St. Cloud Technical High School.  [LOL!  But they sure aren’t telling the public everything they know!—ed]

According to police, the fight appears to have started between two 16-year-old boys who had an issue with each other from a previous fight that occurred off school grounds.

The two boys – each accompanied by numerous friends – engaged in a mutual fight in a hallway in the school. This initial fight led to three more fights within a 10-minute period, involving the same students, all taking place at various different hallway locations. The number of students fighting grew as the friends now started to mutually and willingly fight each other. None of the altercations took place in any of the classrooms.

A St. Cloud police officer assigned to the school as a school resource officer was on scene and responded immediately, but multiple officers were sent to the school due to the number of individuals fighting. St. Cloud Tech was placed on lockdown by administrators as the school took security actions. In all, 20 police officers responded to the incident.

Three staff members received minor injuries while trying to stop the fights.

During the investigation, officers learned that a pocket knife had been displayed by one of the students during the fight. However, no one was injured by the knife. This student was one of the originally detained students and will be charged.

So far, 19 students have been identified as taking part in the fight, and charges are pending on each student.

Administration said none of the students involved in the incident will be returning to the school this school year, and serious disciplinary action up to and including expulsion will be considered for all involved.

I would like to update this post as soon as someone reports who was fighting and why!  Was it “ethnic tension” again?

 

Jacksonville, FL: Citizen of Nepal Arrested for Soliciting Underage Girl for Sex

I suppose there is nothing unusual about this case.  It likely goes on across America on a daily basis, but I thought it might be instructive for a couple of reasons.

First, although the FBI makes it clear that the arrested man is not a US citizen, we are never told (as usual!) how he came to be living in America.

Did he come illegally or did he come as a refugee, a diversity visa lottery winner, or on some other visa for work or school?  If law enforcement never tells us that information how can we make a judgement about which legal programs are failing us?

The news is very brief (below), but more interesting and worth a few minutes of your time is the criminal complaint which shows how the feds got this alleged sexual predator, Sanjay Lama (aka Awesome_Jack) talking via phone and internet discussions that were being taped.

From the US Justice Department (at least the feds are telling us the man is not a US citizen right in the headline for a change).

LOL! the headline doesn’t begin with “Jacksonville man.”

Nepalese Citizen Arrested And Charged With Attempting To Entice And Meet A 12-Year-Old Child To Engage In Sexual Activity

Jacksonville, Florida – Sanjay Lama (29, Jacksonville) has been arrested and charged with using the internet to attempt to entice a 12-year-old child to engage in sexual activity. Lama is a citizen of Nepal who is legally residing in Jacksonville. If convicted, he faces a mandatory minimum penalty of 10 years, and up to life, in federal prison and a potential life term of supervised release. Lama has been detained pending a detention hearing scheduled for October 1, 2019.

According to court documents, on September 25, 2019, an undercover FBI agent, who was posing online as a 12-year-old child, was contacted by the user “Awesome_Jack,” who was later identified as Lama. On that day, during an online conversation between Lama and the undercover agent, Lama expressed his desire to meet the “child” to engage in sexual activity. Lama further provided the undercover agent with details about the sexual acts that he wished to perform on the “child.” Later that day, Lama rode his motorcycle to a prearranged location in Jacksonville to meet the “child” and was arrested by FBI agents.

[….]

It is another case brought as part of Project Safe Childhood, a nationwide initiative launched in May 2006 by the Department of Justice to combat the growing epidemic of child sexual exploitation and abuse.

Cases like this should be widely distributed, but it won’t be because once again the PC media isn’t eager to report on immigrant criminal activity. It doesn’t fit the meme that they are all here working hard and seeking a better life.

A wide distribution of news like this might just save some young girls from exploitation as well!