Everyone must take an hour today to watch his latest and spread it far and wide.
And, then your job is to be as brave as he is and figure out what you can do where you live to expose election fraud.
On election night President Trump was winning by a larger margin than the enemy had predicted. So they went to work changing computer algorithms that had been originally set to steal the election at a different number of ballots, thus the strange anomalies that we saw in key swing states.
But, it is important to note that Lindell and his guest believe the fraud was more widespread than in just the swing states.
As much as we might hate it, they are pushing us to it!
Surely you are following the front page news about how big woke corporations are increasingly backing a Socialist political agenda.
You would have to be living under a rock to not know what Major League Baseball is doing to hurt the economy of Atlanta, Georgia with Coca Cola and Delta and United Airlines in on the bullying.
They are still after Mike Lindell
And, yesterday I saw news that they are continuing to go after Mike Lindell, the My Pillow Guy, calling him an “insurrectionist” because he believes there was massive voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election (and there was!).
(See my previous poststagged Mike Lindell and efforts by the Democrat Socialists to destroy his business.)
More than 100,000 people sign a petition urging Walmart, Amazon, and other retailers to pull MyPillow’s products
They likely found 100,000 fake people like they found hundreds of thousands of fake voters!
A petition urging retailers including Walmart and Amazon to stop selling products from MyPillow, whose CEO, Mike Lindell, keeps pushing voter-fraud conspiracy theories, has hit 100,000 signatures.
Lindell told Insider on Thursday that at least 22 retailers had cut ties with his pillow company since January, including Sam’s Club, Kohl’s, and Bed Bath & Beyond— but MyPillow’s products are still selling on the websites of some retailers, including Walmart and Amazon.
The petition urges retailers to stop selling MyPillow’s products. Its description says: “We will not support funding insurrectionists!”
I can vouch for those great dog beds as our big dog had previously destroyed his beds (plural) until we purchased our MyPillow dog bed!
As hard as it is going to be we are going to have to become politically savvy shoppers.
After all, there are millions of us. I have already quit Walmart and have cut way back on Amazon. I will be sad to say goodbye to Sam’s, but that will be next.
I couldn’t find a list of the 22 businesses that are attempting to destroy Christian entrepreneur Mike Lindell, but here are 18 (Sam’s makes 19).
Bed Bath & Beyond
TSC/The Shopping Channel
Okay, so Walmart (Sam’s soon) out of my life, I figured I would be back full time to a local grocery store, the Giant Foods chain that includes Martin’s where I live, that is, until reader Cathy sent me this story.
I know it is going to make our lives a little harder as we give up companies that are working against America First, but head on out and find local stores in which to spend your money.
Over the years I’ve spent more than a few bucks on garden supplies and bird seed, but will never do it again at Walmart. There are locally owned small garden centers that will be getting my money from now on.
Be sure to tip us off if you know of other major chains which are using their money (our money!) to promote Socialist state/federal government and bully conservatives into submission.
CBS, in a story yesterday, works hard to make sure the Biden/Harris administration is not to blame for the crisis on the border parroting Biden saying that it is all Trump’s fault.
The Administration, says CBS, sees it as simply a “formidable logistical challenge that can be solved by expanding bed capacity for the young migrants.”
If you watched Biden’s scripted, but still rambling, presser yesterday maybe this jumped out at you as it did me.
Although often losing his train of thought and reading from cue cards, he admitted that the “children” flooding our southern border are mostly teens. And, what he didn’t say is that they are mostly males.
I wondered if the open borders propagandists gasped at that admission since they want you to think of little adorable toddlers, not male teenagers that resemble an invading army.
See mypost in late Februarywhere I showed data from the Office of Refugee Resettlement that confirms that the vast majority of the little darlings are 15, 16, and 17-years-old (72 percent) and that 68% are males.***
I bet most of the supposed 17-year-olds are actually much older.
Everyone is fretting about where the mostly male teenagers will be housed right now, but my major concern is what happens to them as they are distributed across America and turn 18 next year or in the following year or two as few, if any, will be granted asylum.
(I explained, here at RRW, that most have no legitimate claim to asylum and refugee status.)
Guess what! They are not removed from the country!
Why are there never any questions about that?
Here is the CBS story (with no mention of Biden’s “mostly teenagers” slip-up) and as you read about these new facilities and the new 16,000 ‘children’ (nearly 12,000 of those are over 15-years-old) know that you are paying for all of this—both financially and as a society for years to come.
U.S. adding 16,000 emergency beds for record-high number of migrant children entering border custody
By repurposing convention centers, camps for oil workers and military bases, the Biden administration has launched an unprecedented effort to open more than 16,000 emergency beds for migrant children in response to historic numbers of unaccompanied minors entering U.S. border custody.
More than 16,500 unaccompanied migrant children were in federal custody as of early Wednesday. More than 11,500 of those children were being housed in shelters and emergency housing sites, while another 5,000 were stranded in overcrowded Border Patrol facilities, which the Biden administration has said are not appropriate for minors.
U.S. agents along the southern border are on track to apprehend more than 16,000 unaccompanied children in March, which would be an all-time high, according to an analysis of government records reviewed by CBS News. The previous record-high came in May 2019, when more than 11,000 unaccompanied minors entered U.S. custody along the southern border.
By the way, data at ORRshows that just over 15,000 were turned over to the agency in the Trump administration’s entire last year.
To respond to the unprecedented spike in arrivals of migrant children traveling without parents or legal guardians, the U.S. government is on track to open at least nine emergency housing facilities within President Biden’s first three months in office. The Trump administration operated three influx housing facilities over four years, and only one of them is currently active.
Your tax dollars pay for it, but Texans gets the brunt of the invasion….
The facilities the Biden administration has opened or plans to open include two convention centers in Dallas and San Diego, as well as an arena in San Antonio. A camp for oil workers in Midland, Texas, has been converted into a makeshift shelter, while another in west Texas is set to start receiving children in April.
On Wednesday, an emergency housing installation for up to 500 children was erected near Carrizo Springs, Texas, where a Trump-era influx facility was reopened last month.
The Pentagon also announced late Wednesday it will allow HHS to use a dormitory at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio and land at Fort Bliss in west Texas to house migrant children. The Lackland facility will be able to house 350 children, while Fort Bliss has capacity for up to 5,000, the administration told Congress on Thursday.
Peterson Air Force base in Colorado Springs, Colorado, is also being evaluated as a potential site to house migrant children, the Pentagon confirmed.
Here is the headline at the Daily Wireon Tuesday. This will make you sick!
Teachers Compile List Of Parents Who Question Racial Curriculum, Plot War On Them
A group of current and former teachers and others in Loudoun County, Virginia, compiled a lengthy list of parents suspected of disagreeing with school system actions, including its teaching of controversial racial concepts — with a stated purpose in part to “infiltrate,” use “hackers” to silence parents’ communications, and “expose these people publicly.”
Members of a 624-member private Facebook group called “Anti-Racist Parents of Loudoun County” named parents and plotted fundraising and other offline work. Some used pseudonyms, but The Daily Wire has identified them as a who’s who of the affluent jurisdiction outside D.C., including school staff and elected officials.
The sheriff’s criminal investigations division is reviewing the matter — but the group’s activities might be no surprise to top law enforcement because the county’s prosecutor, narrowly elected with the help of $845,000 in cash from George Soros, appears to be a member of the Facebook group.
Secret communications reviewed by The Daily Wire do not offer any evidence of racism by the group’s targets. Their opponents were apparently those who objected to, sought to debate, or were even simply “neutral” about “critical race theory,” a radical philosophy opposed by many liberals and conservatives but increasingly embraced by governments.
Continue here for all the gory details and incredible reporting! The Daily Wire names names too!
Virginia parents, teachers group accused of ‘racketeering,’ intimidating conservative parents
Teachers, parents and other members of a private Facebook group in Loudoun County, Virginia have been accused of compiling a list of names of district parents who oppose “critical race theory” and other progressive, raced-based classroom programs, according to the director of a local Republican political action committee.
Members of a Facebook group called the “Anti-Racist Parents of Loudoun County” have been accused of compiling a list of outspoken conservatives in order to track, hack and “doxx” them – or even intimidate them into self-censorship.
The group also contains teachers, school board members, elected officials and other “prominent members of the left-wing elite in Loudoun County,” according to David Gordon, director of the Virginia Project, a Republican PAC.
And while the likes of yours truly*** and other conservatives are suspended or banned at Twitter, a judge agreed with Sullivan’s defense attorney who said it was too much punishment if Sullivan was banned from using social media like Facebook and Twitter because as his defense attorney argued that such a prohibtion was “wildly excessive and insensitive to the role that Facebook and Twitter play in the lives of many young people.”
It is how they reach their friends, he whined.
Here is Politicotrying so hard to white wash Sullivan’s Black Lives Matter instigator role at the US Capitol on January 6th.
Judge refuses to ban Capitol riot suspect from Twitter and Facebook
A federal magistrate judge has turned down prosecutors’ effort to block a man accused of participating in the Capitol riot from using Twitter and Facebook, but ordered him to end his involvement with a business he founded that the Justice Department says promotes and glorifies violent protests.
The defendant, John Sullivan of Utah, has maintained that he attends raucous demonstrations as a journalist, sharing videos through his Insurgence USA website and social media platforms. Sullivan’s defense attorney even filed invoices with the court showing that CNN and NBC each paid Sullivan’s firm $35,000 last month for rights to video he filmed of chaotic scenes outside and inside the Capitol, including the deadly shooting of protester Ashli Babbitt by a U.S. Capitol Police officer.
Sullivan’s politics remain murky. He has described himself as an opponent of Trump and a backer of Black Lives Matter. However, BLM activists in Utah have disowned him, saying he seemed intent on provoking violence at protests.
However, prosecutors contend that Sullivan is not a mere bystander or chronicler of protests. Instead, they say, he actively encourages violence, telling viewers how to make Molotov cocktails and evade identification by police.He was arrested last month on charges stemming from the Jan. 6 riot, including interfering with police during a civil disorder. Sullivan was later hit with an additional charge: obstruction of Congress.
At a hearing on Tuesday afternoon on Sullivan’s release conditions, Washington-based Magistrate Judge Robin Meriweather split the difference between prosecutors seeking to eliminate Sullivan’s presence on the United States’ most popular social media platforms and a defense lawyer who decried what he said was an assault on his client’s constitutional rights.
“I am rejecting the broader prohibition on Twitter and Facebook and encrypted social media platforms,” Meriweather said, also ordering that Sullivan be taken off of 24-hour location monitoring via GPS.
He is just hanging out at home chatting with his friends on Twitter and Facebook, etc.
However, the judge said Sullivan “is to no longer work for Insurgence USA,” will have his internet use monitored by probation officials, and will be banned from using any social media platforms to incite riots, violent protests, armed conflict or violence. He’s also under home detention.
For me the fundamental question is why had no one (Pelosi, McConnell) asked for National Guard troops to arrive before January 6th when supposedly the FBI knew in advance that violence was planned for the 6th.
I don’t know which is more frightening: either the FBI didn’t know in advance, or FBI warnings were ignored.
*** Get this! My Twitter account is suspended because I refused to give them more information about myself.
So, naturally, I figured since it is suspended and they have removed all of my followers, I would simply quit and delete my account.
Guess what! I am not permitted to “deactivate” my account because I am suspended.