Patriots Rout Black Lives Matter in Berkeley Springs WV!
On Friday August 21st, the Berkeley Springs Allies, a local Leftist organization, scheduled a Black Lives Matter rally to “support community members of color” [County to close courthouse early Friday amid plans for downtown rallies, Morgan Messenger, August 20, 2020].
Interestingly, the town of Berkeley Springs WV is only 0.82% black.
Members of the community quickly voiced their concerns online of rioting and looting in the town, as seen for the last three months across America. But unlike Portland, Chicago, or New York City, locals across Morgan County didn’t sit by as Marxist insurgents took over the town.
The Mountaineer Warrior Alliance, a motorcycle club, called upon all local patriots, motorcyclists, and Back the Blue supporters to defend the American Flag from public desecration.
Approximately 500 protesters flooded Berkeley Springs State Park. The overwhelming majority (as in 90%) attended to counter-protest Black Lives Matter.
One BLM activist and local nuisance, Ted Stein, took to Twitter after the protest to smear VDARE.com as the counter-protest organizers, a lie for which of course he offered no evidence. [VDARE owns property there.—ed]
Though VDARE.com has nothing whatever to do with any aspect of the events that night, we did send a video crew to capture what went on and gather interviews. What did we see?
Visit VDARE orgo hereto enjoy author and videographer Noah Arnold’s video of what went down.
Good to know:
Noah Arnold [email him] is a full time video producer working with deplatformed personalities across the dissident right.
It has been awhile since I’ve seen an interesting food stamp fraud case which was one of my driving interests when I first started writing ‘Frauds and Crooks.’
For over ten years I had noticed that much of the SNAP fraud involved trafficking in benefits at mom and pop convenience stores owned or managed by ‘new Americans.’ I wrote about a lot of cases at RRW before launching ‘Frauds and Crooks.’
Sheesh! And, you would know it—it took a long time to find out exactly which was their “native country.”
Here is the news from this week at the Herald-Dispatch from Huntington, WV:
Brother in food stamp scheme transferred to federal custody, faces revocation
HUNTINGTON — A Huntington man who admitted to food stamp fraud as part of an organized criminal enterprise three years ago has been transferred to federal custody to face possible supervision revocation after he was accused of committing those crimes while under federal supervision.
Basim Tallozi, 64, and Samir Tallozi, 67, admitted in a Cabell County courtroom in 2017 that together, and with employees of the former Save Way gas station in the 1300 block of Madison Avenue, customers would be given lists of items needed to stock the store in exchange for 50% of the items’ cash value. On at least one occasion, items were brought to the brothers’ home. On some occasions, customers were taken to different businesses to make the purchases.
The business had a “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy as to how the items were purchased. Only a receipt was required for the transaction to prove the items were not stolen.
Basim Tallozi admitted to giving drugs, including meth and marijuana, to beneficiaries four times in place of the 50% cash value.
Their scheme came to a crashing halt in 2016 after Cabell County agencies raided their homes and business. An uprising in theft, drug trafficking and prostitution at and near the West Huntington neighborhood business was a direct result of the illegal trading and food stamp fraud, Cabell County assistant prosecutor Joe Fincham previously said.
Both brothers said during their plea hearings that they did not understand what they were doing was against the law at the time of their arrest.
Basim Tallozi’s attorney had requested at the time of his Cabell County sentencing that he be allowed to voluntarily give up his citizenship and be deported back to his native country as punishment instead of costly imprisonment, but Cabell Circuit Judge Paul T. Farrell declined.
As a result of his state charges, federal agents issued a warrant for his arrest and made a request to revoke his supervision.
Samir Tallozi has also been released from state prison.
I don’t know what exactly that means but I don’t think it means they will deport him. His brother is already free! What the heck! They were sentenced to over a decade in prison. Why are they out so soon?
Here we go! Ah the joys of diversity!
Took me a while to find it, but here we are! They are Jordanian!
This is the first time I have ever seen any mention of deportation for food stamp fraud. It is too bad the judge turned it down.
HUNTINGTON — Although they were sentenced Tuesday to serve decades in prison for their participation in an organized criminal enterprise, the Tallozi brothers could soon return to their native country of Jordan.
The Save Way benefit fraud operation’s leader, Samir Tallozi, 64, was sentenced to 10 years, and his brother, Basim Tallozi, 61, was sentenced to 16 to 20 years in prison. Both brothers additionally were sentenced to $25,000 in fines each for the scheme they orchestrated in the Central City neighborhood of Huntington.
The brothers admitted on Monday together, and with employees of the former Save Way gas station in the 1300 block of Madison Avenue, that customers would be given lists of items needed to stock the store, which they could purchase with government benefit cards in exchange for 50 percent of the items’ cash value. On some occasions, customers were transported to different businesses to make the purchases.
Samir Tallozi pleaded guilty Monday to engaging in organized criminal enterprise and benefit fraud.
Basim Tallozi pleaded guilty to eight counts including conspiracy, engaging in an organized criminal enterprise, recruiting members to join an organized criminal enterprise and benefit fraud. He also pleaded guilty to three counts of delivery of marijuana and one count of delivery of crystal meth.
The brothers still face deportation at their May 18 reconsideration hearing. Samir Tallozi holds a green card to live in the United States, while Basim is a naturalized American citizen who has lived in the country for 35 years, raising two children. He also obtained a college degree in civil engineering.
Basim Tallozi’s attorney, Kerry Nessel, presented an offer at the sentencing hearing: He told Cabell Circuit Judge Paul T. Farrell, who often bans out-of-state offenders from returning to Cabell County, that his client would willingly turn over his citizenship to the United States and return to Jordan in return for no jail time.
“I’m dead serious about this. You would be making a great statement to the people of the state by sending them back there. Let them take care of him,” he said. “Nobody’s benefiting by sending him to prison.
We aren’t sending them across the river over to Ohio to where he could get across the bridge.”
“A drug dealer in a lab coat is still just a drug dealer!”
(United States Attorney Mike Stuart)
Ho hum! you might be saying, another foreign doctor destroying Americans with drugs! What else is new?
But this case, reported by the US Justice Departmenton Saturday, caught my attention immediately.
The first thing I did was try to find out if the drug dealer is Syrian and after a little searching I found a reference to his Syrian passport.
Why was that so interesting you ask?
Well, it’s because it was the Syrian ‘community’ in Charleston that was pushing for West Virginia (specifically Charleston) to become a Syrian refugee resettlement site back toward the end of the Obama Administration. I even heard a rumor that Syrian doctors were making generous contributions to local Congressmen (maybe other pols too!) to gain their support for refugee resettlement.
First here is the rather unusual press release from the US Justice Department this week:
Charleston Doctor Pleads Guilty to Illegal Distribution of Methadone
CHARLESTON, W.Va. – A Charleston doctor who practiced at Neurology & Pain Center, PLLC pled guilty to illegal distribution of controlled substances that were not for legitimate medical purposes, announced United States Attorney Mike Stuart. Muhammed Samer Nasher-Alneam admitted to writing prescriptions in July 2014 for oxycodone and methadone pills that were not within the bounds of professional medical practice or for legitimate medical purposes. Pursuant to his guilty plea, Nasher agreed to permanently surrender both his medical license and DEA registration. He further agreed to never seek reinstatement of a license to practice as a medical doctor in any other state.
Now check out the next paragraph. Normally these press releases are written in a boring style. It is rare to see such enthusiasm! Cut the head of the snake!
“Nasher is now an admitted felon and faces up to ten years – TEN YEARS- in a federal prison. A drug dealer in a lab coat is still just a drug dealer,” said United States Attorney Mike Stuart. “Nasher will never practice medicine again. Ever. Nasher will never write another prescription. Ever. And Nasher will never treat another patient. Ever. We’re cracking down hard across the board – medical professionals, doctors, pharmacists, street dealers and traffickers – in a multi-pronged aggressive approach intended to cut the head off the snake. Medical professionals should take note that if they abuse the prescribing privileges of their profession, and I stress that they are a privilege, my office will prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law and I will seek the maximum sentence in every case.”
Nasher was remanded to the custody of the United States Marshal pending his December 2, 2019 sentencing. Nasher has remained in custody since his arrest on July 27, 2018 – 393 days – as a result of the United States moving to detain him. He faces at least 5 and up to 10 years in prison, as well as a $1 million fine at sentencing. As part of his plea agreement, Nasher agreed to forfeit $149,480.75 in United States Currency and an Acura RDX Sport Utility Vehicle.
Nowhere is a news story from WSAZ Charleston from nearly a year ago which tells us a bit more about Nasher and his Syrian roots:
UPDATE: Doctor facing 22 charges in new indictment
The order of detention states that Nasher-Alneam’s mom and five brothers live in Turkey — a place the suspect has visited. It also states Nasher-Alneam has traveled outside of the United States (to United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Mexico and Malaysia) several times for various reasons.
Court documents say Nasher-Alneam delivered his U.S. passport to his attorney, “but there are some questions concerning the location and validity of his Syrian Passport that was not revealed to the probation officer during his initial interview.In addition, the defendant was not forthright and truthful to the probation officer concerning his ownership of various properties and financial assets.”
I’m guessing a legitimate fear of him skipping the country is why he has been in custody for nearly a year.
And, I’ll bet there is a lot more to this story than we are being told!
What a coincidence! The Egyptian man who only a week ago was charged with attempted kidnapping of a child in a Huntington, WV area mall, was already scheduled to leave the US for home prior to the incident.
[See my previous posts here, here and here.]
What happened to the job we are told he had here in America? And, what happened to the family members we were told greeted him with hugs when he was released from jail after the young woman who claimed he touched her child supposedly backtracked on the story? Didn’t the police at one point say there was a “cultural misunderstanding?” Now they are saying that NOTHING happened!
And, if the young woman goes to court, no attorney will be able to question the Egyptian man? It looks like the only hugging at the Charleston airport was between the police and Mohamed Zayan.
Editor:I’m reporting the news as it was reported by many media outlets yesterday, but I have to say my gut tells me there is something fishy going on here. My earlier posts are hereand here.
While the Egyptian national who was released (and was given his passport back) has an attorney, Santana Renee Adams desperately needs someone courageous to defend her.
When Adams was arrested and charged yesterday, she had no attorney. Sources who spoke with Adams family report that there is a lot more to the story than the police and the media are saying. Hereis the Associated Press version of what happened,
CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) — A woman who told police that an Egyptian man had tried to kidnap her daughter from a West Virginia shopping mall was jailed Friday after the accusation unraveled, a police detective said.
Barboursville Police Detective Greg Lucas said Santana Renee Adams was charged with falsely reporting an emergency incident, a misdemeanor that carries up to six months in jail and a $500 fine. The 24-year-old Adams turned herself in about 2 p.m. and was jailed after a magistrate judge set bail at $20,000, Lucas said. She was calm and quiet while she was booked and ignored questions from a throng of reporters waiting for her at the courthouse, he said. Lucas said she didn’t have an attorney yet.
The charge capped a sensational tale of a mother using a gun to thwart a brazen abduction attempt that quickly fell apart amid inconsistencies.
More here. For those of you wondering if this is all about the fact that she had a gun, I am told that there is no requirement in West Virginia to have a permit for a concealed weapon. WV is a Constitutional Carry state, see here.
Did she reveal her gun to the Egyptian man during the disputed incident?
The spokesman for the Barbourville Police Department says in this press conference (scroll down in story) that he didn’t know if she did, or did not, because there is no surveillance video of the interaction, he said!
So, if there is no video of the incident, and no witnesses, then this whole case revolves around her story versus his story, and who is more believable, right?
But, making matters more confusing for those of us smelling a rat, the police spokesman says in that same video that “there is still an uninvited touching of a child.” That is considered battery, he goes on to say.
He sounded so sure that the unwanted touching is not in dispute, so was he basing that only on what Adams said, or did Zayan confirm that as well?
Zayan, speaking to reporters, said he had never seen Adams and would not be able to point out her or her daughter if they were standing in front of him.
“I haven’t seen her. I don’t know her,” he said.
I assume he said all that in English, so if anyone finds that video of that press conference, let me know because this is what we were told when he was arraigned,
An interpreter was present for Zayan’s arraignment as he spoke Arabic and did not speak English.
Bottomline, with questions swirling in my mind, I’m losing some sleep over this story and I sure hope someone, preferably a good (brave) lawyer! jumps in to help unravel what happened at the mall that night.
But, perhaps even more importantly: Were there political machinations going on behind the scenes after the Egyptian consulate became involved?
Going forward, please don’t hesitate to send me information on this case and those involved. But, remember I can’t post hearsay! Send to: email@example.com