Nicaragua Punishes New York State Murderer in Long Distance Trial

Orlando Tercero was found guilty in a Nicaraguan court on November first in the strangulation murder of fellow nursing student Haley Anderson.

Haley Anderson is dead.

The case is unusual because after the man with duel citizenship escaped to his home country and was captured, the legal system in Nicaragua went to work, and to the great relief of New York state prosecutors and the woman’s family, justice is being served.

Before I get to the case, let me say that news like this, although very sad and disturbing must be widely distributed to help young women in the age of political correctness to better identify the predatory behavior of romantic interests who may seem more charming than the local American boys they grew up with.

Fear of sounding like racists or xenophobes is silencing a whole lot of us!

I immediately thought of that poor college student murdered in Utah earlier this year by the evil creep from Nigeria, here.  And, although Jennifer Schlecht was older than Ms. Anderson when she was beheaded by her Ethiopian husband, I suspect his foreign charm attracted her in the first place.

Here is the story from Binghamton, NY (h/t: Michael):

Haley Anderson’s killer gets 30 years in Nicaraguan prison: ‘Justice has been served’

Haley Anderson voluntarily visited Orlando Tercero’s apartment on Binghamton’s West Side early March 8, 2018 after parting ways with her friends. Fueled by jealousy and a sense of rejection, he strangled her.

Tercero was sentenced to 30 years in a Nicaraguan prison.

Tercero, now 23, and 22-year-old Anderson were both enrolled in Binghamton University’s nursing program. They dated casually for almost a year, but she didn’t share his desire for a more serious relationship, and reconnected with an ex-boyfriend.

On Friday, a Nicaraguan judge sentenced Tercero to 30 years in prison, the maximum penalty under that country’s law for femicide, in Anderson’s death.

The Nicaraguan judge told the courtroom all women have the right to life, and in a stinging speech before delivering the sentence, she said evidence had proven Tercero took it upon himself to “punish” Anderson simply for rejecting him.

America’s legal system doesn’t have a criminal charge quite like Nicaragua’s femicide, Broome County District Attorney Steve Cornwell said Friday, but the protection it afforded Haley Anderson in this case was important.

“Orlando Tercero, in a cold-blooded manner, choked the life out of a young woman who we believe was probably sleeping and had been drinking,” Cornwell said after the sentencing. “It doesn’t get any more sick and depraved than that … preying on somebody who’s helpless, and completely overpowered them, with no chance at all.”

Tercero said nothing during the sentencing, which was wholly spoken in Spanish. An interpreter kept Anderson’s parents and reporters updated through a video linkup at the Broome County District Attorney’s Office.

Please read the whole story, it is worth reading!

And, again don’t let our PC culture silence you!  Don’t hesitate to speak up when a friend or family member seems to have impaired judgement, or when warning signs are evident (even if you risk losing that person from your life!).

 

Editor:  Sorry I am behind in posting here at ‘Frauds and Crooks,‘ but the Refugee Industry has gone into full mobilization against the President as they prepare for the day they hope is coming soon when they regain the White House and can open the refugee spigot wide, and so I’ve been posting extensively at Refugee Resettlement Watch in recent days. 

“Virginia Man” Gets 12 Years in Child Sex Crime Case

Editor:  Sorry I am behind in posting here at ‘Frauds and Crooks,‘ but the Refugee Industry has gone into full mobilization against the President as they prepare for the day they hope is coming soon when they regain the White House and can open the refugee spigot wide, and so I’ve been posting extensively at Refugee Resettlement Watch in recent days. 

 

Diversity is beautiful alert!

As Virginia turns blue with its large influx of immigrants we sure are seeing an overabundance of cases where ‘new Americans’ are responsible for some pretty ugly criminal behavior in the Old Dominion.

I’m reminded of one of the first stories I posted here in the earliest days of ‘Frauds and Crooks’ about the ‘new American’ who set up cameras in mall dressing rooms to spy on women as they tried on clothing.  And, then there was that horrible case where the illegal alien raped and murdered a Muslim teen when everyone was expecting the killer to be an Islamophobic rightwinger.

Most recently we had the story about the Virginia Muslim doctor and his demographic jihad, here.  See my Virginia tag below for more Virginia frauds and crooks news.

Now here is the latest story about the joys that diversity is bringing to the state.

From Fox News:

Former elementary school assistant sentenced to over 12 years in prison for sex abuse crimes

A Virginia man who worked as a substitute teacher and teacher’s assistant at a local elementary school in Fairfax County was sentenced to 150 months in prison and 20 years of supervised release on Friday for the attempted coercion and enticement of a minor and distribution of child pornography, according to a release by the Justice Department.

As usual no mention in any news accounts I saw of his immigration status or nationality. However, Irfan is an Arabic name so you have some clue.

Monis Irfan, 21, pleaded guilty on July 19 after an undercover police sting found that he communicated online with a Fairfax County police detective posing as the father of a 7-year-old child, who wasn’t real.

Irfan repeatedly told the detective that he was sexually interested in and active with children, and discussed his desire to perform graphic sexual acts on the detective’s fictitious child,” the release said.

“After several days of sending sexually explicit messages and images, Irfan drove to a predetermined location to meet the undercover detective and engage in sexual acts with the child.”

He was arrested after meeting face to face with the detective.

The investigation found that Irfan also received and distributed child pornography that depicted the sexual abuse of an infant over encrypted messaging apps on his phone.

The release stated that he also recorded a video of himself engaging in sexually explicit acts with a 5-year-old.

More here.

And, here is the Justice Department release from April when he was indicted.  Sure sounds like he got a lesser sentence than he could have received.

Pennsylvania Police: African American Vietnam Vet Run Over and Killed by Drunk Mexican

This is a story I missed last week.

You know the Left loves to tell their ‘stories’ to play on your emotions, well this one should play on ours and needs to be widely shared.

Samuel Jackson (right) survived Vietnam only to die on his own PA street. This is a news story and photo you won’t see on CNN! Can you imagine what an uproar there would be if the alleged killer was a Trump supporter!  Cable news might have had to interrupt their impeachment extravaganza!

 

From Breitbart:

Illegal Alien Allegedly Killed Vietnam Veteran Day Before Veterans Day

An illegal alien living in Pennsylvania is accused of killing a Vietnam War Veteran the day before Veterans Day, according to law enforcement officials.

Nemias Perez Severiano, a 31-year-old illegal alien from Mexico, is accused of killing Samuel Jackson, a disabled 69-year-old who served as a Marine in the Vietnam War, the day before Veterans Day this year in Norristown, Pennsylvania, according to the Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office.

On November 10, police said Severiano was driving drunk when he hit and killed Jackson before fleeing the scene of the accident. According to court records obtained by CBS Philly, the illegal alien had been drinking for five hours at a nearby bar before the fatal crash.

“While at the bar [Severiano] indicated he consumed seven to eight Modelo beers,” the arrest records stated. “[Severiano] informed the detectives that when he left the bar, he was ‘a little drunk.’”

Jackson’s sister, Peggy Jackson, said her brother “loved the Marines” and was “so proud to have served his country.”

“It was basically his day, it’s what he fought for,” Jayden Guidici, Jackson’s grandson, told ABC 6 News of his grandfather’s love of Veterans Day.

[….]

As Breitbart News reported, Marine Corp Veteran Richard Dunn donated his uniform to Jackson so he could be buried in uniform.

More here.

Send this story out to all of your social media lists!

Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society Sues Trump Again

HIAS does not want local citizens to have any say in which third world refugees are placed in which towns.

HIAS has been protesting Trump from the moment he was elected. Here CEO Mark Hetfield led a February 2017 anti-Trump rally that featured then Rep. Keith Ellison. https://refugeeresettlementwatch.org/2017/02/14/breitbart-federally-funded-refugee-resettlement-contractor-hias-organized-ny-rally-against-trump/

They like the system as it has been for decades with nine federal contractors working with the US State Department determining how much poverty (and diversity) your town can manage.

Because time is short for me to post here at ‘Frauds and Crooks’ today, please visit Refugee Resettlement Watch about HIAS’s lawsuit against Trump’s September Executive Order and about the fact that HIAS is still getting millions of taxpayer dollars while getting richer as it opposes Trump’s immigration policy.

See RRW here:

HIAS Sues Trump Again, Contractor Does Not Want Local Citizens to have a Say in Placement Decisions

HIAS is not alone, they are joined in the lawsuit by two other taxpayer funded ‘religious charities’—Church World Service and Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Service.

These overtly political organizations would be severely curtailed in their anti-Trump agitation if they weren’t receiving millions of your tax dollars!

Miami: Dozens Busted in Medicare Drug Fraud Scheme

According to one article on the latest fraud bust involving Medicare, Florida is number one in the nation for such schemes.

And, every time I see a story like this I imagine the massive fraud we would have if Elizabeth Warren got her dream program—Medicare for all!

Some of the names of those ‘new Americans’ arrested include: Ingrid Perdomo, Stirlitz Pio Diaz, Luiba Rodriguez Leyva, Diana Cabrera, Katia Ramirez, Daymis Sanchez, and Yanelys Lozano.  Cubans I’m guessing.

New American Economy?

When you hear from groups like Michael Bloomberg’s New American Economy about the entrepreneurial spirit and economic benefits ‘new Americans’ contribute to our country think about this bunch!  And, don’t forget, Bloomberg is a leading advocate for more immigration!

 

There are actually two separate busts…

Here is the first story from Tuesday that explains how the scam works from NBC Miami:

Nearly 20 Suspects Charged in Multi-Million Dollar Medicare Fraud Across 2 Miami Pharmacies

Nearly two dozen people have been charged by Florida’s Office of Statewide Prosecution for their involvement in a multi-million dollar Medicare fraud scheme that took place at two Miami pharmacies over the course of several years.

A total of 19 suspects are facing charges including organized fraud, racketeering, grand theft and money laundering, according to arrest warrants released Tuesday.

The scheme made use of professional beneficiaries, which are people who allow their Medicare benefits to be exploited by fraudsters in exchange for monetary compensation, the warrants said.

In this case, the professional beneficiaries involved were receiving up to 30 percent of the profits from each medication that was fraudulently billed by either Santander Pharmacy or Wynwood Family Pharmacy Corporation, the warrants said.

The beneficiaries would visit doctors in order to acquire prescriptions for medications they did not need. The prescriptions would be taken to Santander or Wynwood pharmacies, where the drugs would be charged to Medicare even though the drugs would never actually be dispensed or received.

The drugs that were fraudulently billed tended to be highly expensive, such as anti-psychotic drugs, according to the arrest warrants.

Since the operation began in Santander Pharmacy in 2015, more than $4 million in federal funds has been stolen using this method.

According to the arrest warrants, South Florida leads the country in this kind of Medicare fraud, particularly Miami-Dade and Broward counties.

Individuals establish a pharmacy by submitting corporate documents and obtaining a pharmacy license from the Florida Department of Health, and then commit fraud by submitting claims to Medicare for services that are never actually rendered or needed.

More here.

From the Miami Herald yesterday:

At least 30 people have been charged in connection with a string of South Florida pharmacies state authorities say fraudulently billed Medicare — a scam that continues to be one of Miami’s most lucrative illegal industries.

Police officers on Tuesday began arresting dozens associated with Tata Pharmacy Discount, Lozano Health Care, and in a separate case, Wynwood Family Pharmacy and Santander Pharmacy.

Those arrested in the sprawling case are facing charges of racketeering, organized scheme to defraud and money laundering.

The investigation was spearheaded by the Statewide Prosecutor’s Office, Miami-Dade police and U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

Medicare fraud has long been rampant in South Florida, costing taxpayers billions. Over the past decade, pharmacies have become particular cash cows, with owners and middlemen scouring nursing homes, paying kickbacks to elderly patients in exchange for allowing them to bill for unnecessary medicines in their names.

Continue reading here.

I have more Medicare/Medicaid/Food Stamp fraud cases in my queue to post which I hope to get to in the coming days.