Connecticut: Illegal Alien Arrested in Gruesome Murder

You have probably seen this news about another illegal alien killer, however I’m mentioning it because the sensational aspects of the case have made it news around the world.

The victim was beautiful and her body was stuffed in a suitcase and dumped in the woods making the news apparently more interesting to the mainstream media than the Reno, Nevada case I reported recently where four older Americans were killed in their homes by another illegal alien creep—a story that didn’t get nearly the coverage this one is getting.

The man alleged to have murdered the young and beautiful Valerie Reyes is in the country illegally as a visa overstay.

From the Washington Times,

Suspect in suitcase death in U.S. illegally, authorities say

A man accused of killing his ex-girlfriend and dumping her body in a suitcase in Connecticut is a citizen of Portugal who has been in the U.S. illegally for more than a year, federal authorities said Wednesday as the victim’s loved ones gathered for her funeral.

Javier da Silva Rojas
Rojas and his victim  https://nypost.com/2019/02/13/photo-shows-valerie-reyes-with-her-suspected-killer/

Javier Da Silva Rojas, who had been living in New York City, was taken into custody Monday and charged with kidnapping resulting in death in the killing of 24-year-old Valerie Reyes, of New Rochelle, New York. The charge carries the possibility of the death penalty.

Da Silva, also 24, entered the U.S. on May 8, 2017, through the Visa Waiver Program and was required to leave by Aug. 5, 2017, Immigration and Customs Enforcement said in a statement.

If you are interested in reading more about the alleged killer, simply search his name and you will see stories about the murder everywhere.

question markWe spend a lot of time talking about “the Wall,” but the feds need to do more to round-up visa overstays and get them the heck out of the country!  Why not let the President know how you feel about the need for greater enforcement!

Texas: ACLU Using Legal Intimidation Tactics to Stop Voter Roll Purge

As we reported here at the end of January, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton asserted that as many as 95,000 non-citizens are registered to vote in the state.

voter-fraud

The ACLU is now attempting to stop any purging of the list by filing lawsuits against the Texas Secretary of State, the Director of Elections and county officials!

From the Houston Chronicle,

Several civil rights and voting advocacy groups sued Texas officials and five county elections administrators on Monday over an advisory urging counties to review the citizenship status of thousands of voters flagged as possible non-citizens.

The ACLU of Texas, along with the Texas Civil Rights Project, Demos and the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, filed the lawsuit against Texas Secretary of State David Whitley and Director of Elections Keith Ingram, alleging that their recommendations discriminate against naturalized citizens. Also named in the suit are the election administrators in Galveston, Blanco, Fayette, Caldwell, and Washington counties, who sent out notices threatening to cancel voter registrations based on the list. [This is the type of intimidation the ACLU relishes—going after local officials.—-ed]

In a Jan. 25 advisory, Whitley asked local elections offices to look into the citizenship of 95,000 people on the voter rolls. Since then, the list has been cut by nearly 20,000 names — registered voters who were identified as citizens.

This sounds very reasonable to me, but it sent the ACLU around the bend!

The secretary of state can’t remove voters from the rolls, but county elections officials can. Whitley has instead recommended that counties send notices to the people they flagged as possible non-citizens, giving them 30 days to prove they’re eligible to vote by presenting a birth certificate, passport or certificate of naturalization. If they don’t respond, their registrations will be canceled by the county voter registrar.

Whitley’s list drew from documents people submitted to the Department of Public Safety when they were applying for drivers licenses. Non-citizens, such as temporary residents, asylum seekers and refugees, can get a Texas drivers license but can’t register to vote unless they become U.S. citizens.

Whitley said the list includes 58,000 people who have cast ballots in Texas elections.

 

More here.

question markAs I have said on several previous occasions, if you are looking for something to do, get involved with your local board of elections and see how they are handling this issue of determining who is a citizen eligible to vote.  See if they are working to at least purge the dead people!

Foreign Phone Scammer Nabbed after Targeting the Wrong Elderly Couple

This is a funny story that should warm your heart!

If you’ve had grandma or grandpa targeted like this you will be thrilled to see this news!

From NBC News,

Telephone scam artist picked the wrong target — former FBI and CIA director William Webster

 

William-Webster
Former spy chief William Webster and his wife Lynda nabbed the creep!  Photo: https://capitolfile-magazine.com/getting-to-know-former-cia-and-fbi-director-william-webster

 

A telephone scam artist picked the wrong target — former FBI chief and CIA boss William Webster.

Jamaica map
Phone scam artist was Jamaican

Keniel Thomas, 29, from Jamaica, pleaded guilty in October to interstate communication with the intent to extort, federal authorities said.

He was sentenced to 71 months in prison last week by U.S. District Court Judge Beryl A. Howell in Washington, D.C., and will be deported after he has served his term, officials said.

Thomas made his first call to Webster on June 9, 2014, identifying himself as David Morgan. He said that he was the head of the Mega Millions lottery and that Webster was the winner of $15.5 million and a 2014 Mercedes Benz, according to court documents.

Little did Thomas know that he was targeting the man who had served as director of the FBI and then the CIA under Presidents Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan.

“It seemed to me that something wasn’t quite right,” Webster, 94, said in an interview Tuesday with “NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt.” “This was pretty obvious to me that there was something fishy about it.”

Thomas told Webster and his wife, Lynda, that they must pay him $50,000 to cover the taxes on the prize, authorities said.

The Websters notified the FBI, and the agency recorded follow-up calls the couple had with Thomas.

This guy was meaner than most…

“He terrified me,” Lynda Webster told NBC News. “He told me that what the sniper’s bullet would do to my head and the blood would go onto my white house.”

The FBI eventually learned Thomas’s identity and arrested him on Dec. 18, 2017, when he landed at JFK International Airport in New York, unaware he was a wanted man.

More here.

question markWhat do you do?
I don’t know about you, but I get phone scams on a regular basis. If you are feeling as feisty as the Websters, do some homework and figure out how you can work with the feds to nab a foreign scammer. 
At minimum be sure to educate grandma and grandpa about these crooks. 

Vermont Progressive Somali Running for Elective Office Apologizes for Sexist Tweets

Diversity is beautiful alert!

His friend says the mistake was made because:  “…it was based on someone who came from a place where women are considered lower class — in Africa, especially in Muslim countries.” 

But, he is a changed man says the friend who is a “new American” like Jafar.

Here is the story headline,

Jafar Vows to Remain in Burlington Council Race Despite Sexist Tweets

Mohamed Jafar vowed to stay in the race for Burlington’s South District city council seat despite a VTDigger.org story published Monday that described a series of sexist tweets the candidate had sent as recently as 2015.

Mohamed Jafar
Jafar is running in the Democrat Primary for City Council

“I sincerely apologize to those I’ve offended. I sincerely apologize to those who were really surprised” by the tweets, Jafar, 22, told Seven Days. “My personality and character have evolved since then.”

[….]

Though he was contrite on Monday, Jafar, a Progressive running on a platform of equality and civic engagement, said that there’s “no chance” he’d withdraw from the race as a result of the revelations.

[….]

In the race for the South End seat, Jafar faces incumbent Joan Shannon, a Democrat, and Paco DeFrancis, an independent. Shannon and DeFrancis each told VTDigger.org that they were troubled by the tweets.

Screenshot (875)
Just a sampling, more tweets at Vermont Digger. https://vtdigger.org/2019/02/11/progressive-burlington-council-candidate-apologizes-sexist-tweets/

Progs contacted by Seven Days on Monday appear to be standing by their man. Councilor Ali Dieng (D/P-Ward 7) said he was initially disappointed by the tweets but would continue to support the candidate. Dieng has campaigned for and spoken publicly in support of Jafar. Both men are New Americans; Jafar is Somali and was born in a Kenyan refugee camp. He was 7 when his family immigrated to the U.S.

Dieng noted that Jafar was young when he tapped out the offensive tweets. “Where the mistake was made, it was based on someone who came from a place where women are considered lower class — in Africa, especially in Muslim countries,” Dieng said. “His life has definitely shown he has changed.”

More here.

question markEvery one of you should be getting your own Vermont Diggerlike website up and running, how about a Virginia Digger, Minnesota Digger, or my favorite would be a Maryland Digger!
Or if there is something similar in your state, promote it!  

Convicted New England Pain Docs had Ties to Egypt

“Mr. Aboshady helped Dr. Mashali operate one of the most dangerous pain management practices in Massachusetts.”

United States Attorney Andrew E. Lelling

 

This story from The Global Dispatch looks to be directly quoting a Dept. of Justice press release.  The story is much worse than its title,

New England Pain Management Physician Sentenced to Prison for False Billing Scheme

A physician at the now-defunct New England Pain Management Associates Inc. was sentenced today in federal court in Boston for conspiring to falsify patient medical records in order to obtain payments from Medicare and commercial insurers for medical services that were not performed.

New England pain doc
Dr. Fathalla Mashali

Moustafa Moataz Ibrahim Aboshady, 36, of Lake Forest, Calif., was sentenced by U.S. District Court Judge Nathaniel M. Gorton to 75 months in prison, three years of supervised release and ordered to pay restitution in the amount of $1,852,459. In September 2018, a federal jury convicted Aboshady of one count of conspiracy to make false statements in connection with health care benefit programs and two counts of making false statements in connection with health care benefit programs.

In March 2018, co-conspirator Dr. Fathalla Mashali was sentenced to eight years in prison after pleading guilty to 27 counts of health care fraud, one count of conspiracy to commit mail fraud and 16 counts of money laundering.

“Mr. Aboshady helped Dr. Mashali operate one of the most dangerous pain management practices in Massachusetts,” said United States Attorney Andrew E. Lelling. “Dr. Mashali routinely dispensed large quantities of powerful narcotics to addicted patients.

Mr. Aboshady assisted Dr. Mashali’s illegal behavior by using his training as a doctor to fabricate patient records, with the goal of duping Medicare and other insurers into paying Dr. Mashali for his fraudulent conduct. Moreover, Aboshady later lied about Mashali’s medical practices to regulatory authorities.”

“Dr. Aboshady engaged in unlawful, unethical, and unprofessional conduct. He used the Medicare system as his own personal ATM, cheating taxpayers and private insurance companies out of thousands of dollars by billing them for medical services that were never performed. The FBI is committed to protecting government and private health care programs and stopping those who steal from them,” said Joseph R. Bonavolonta, Special Agent in Charge of the FBI Boston Division.

[….]

Aboshady conspired with Mashali, other members of NEPA (New England Pain Management Associates), and members of a satellite office in Cairo, Egypt, to falsify medical records and urine drug test results to support claims for payment to Medicare and insurers for services that Mashali did not render.

 

Continue here for more of the gory details of the fraud this pair was perpetrating on US taxpayers, and for the harm they were bringing to their drug addicted patients.

The photo (above) is from a very cool website I just discovered called The Bad Doctor Database, see it here.  Dr. Mashali appeared for his trial in that ‘get-up’ in the photo on the right.  My first thought was that it was a ploy to gain sympathy of the court.  Although not charged for any deaths, when you read about Mashali you learn that eight of his patients died of opioid over doses.

question markWhat are you going to do?  Check out your doctors very carefully especially if they are of the ‘new American’ variety! And, keep a watchful eye on loved ones who you suspect of being over-medicated and risk addiction!  Knocking off infidels while getting rich is a pretty sweet deal for creeps like these.

 

New York: Are “Vulnerable” Immigrants more Important to Catholic Charities than Vulnerable Babies?

I guess Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of New York was too busy cozying up to Governor Andrew Cuomo for money for its Pro Bono legal services in defense of illegal aliens to bother pushing too hard to save late term aborted babies!

Screenshot (872)
Website to “protect the vulnerable immigrant.”  https://www.catholiccharitiesnyprobono.org/

From the Albany Times-Union,

New website connects pro-bono lawyers with immigrants in need of help

 

After relating stories about several illegal aliens (oops! “undocumented”)….

 

immigrant New York
New York’s “vulnerables!”

These undocumented immigrants are all in need of pro-bono legal help and their cases are being advertised on a new web portal run by the state’s Liberty Defense Project and Catholic Charities to connect them with volunteer immigration attorneys.

The new website funded by the state brings attention to Catholic Charities, which has placed 105 pro bono cases with more than 230 volunteer attorneys throughout New York. Every volunteer receives expert legal training to file applications for asylum-seekers, crime victims, juveniles or individuals trying to reunite with family members.

[….]

pregnancy-week-38-eye-color_4x3
In New York, no “liberty defense” for this new American!

The new website is funded by Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s Liberty Defense Project, launched in 2017, which provides free legal help to immigrants across the state through Office for New Americans locations.

The program has provided more than 25,000 services to immigrants, according to a press release. A quarter of the immigrants in detention who received representation under the program have been released and reunited with their families.

More here.

Again, that new website that seeks to link free lawyers to illegal aliens (aka New Americans) in need of help to stay in the country is being funded by New York state taxpayers!  See Liberty Defense Project!

question markWhat can you do?  If you live in New York and especially if you are Catholic, you must let Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of New York know what you think!

Minnesota again! Dangerous Mix: Drugs, Guns and New Americans

This is a diversity is beautiful alert thanks to reader Bob!

KIMT3 News:

ROCHESTER POLICE: WOMAN BLOODIED AND HOSPITALIZED, 3 ARRESTED AFTER HOME INVASION

ROCHESTER, Minn. – An apparent robbery attempt left a female bleeding from the face and three people behind bars on burglary and assault charges.

 

Mabor+Mohamed+Soro
Ngor Mabor (left), Nelson Soro (middle) and Mohamed Mohamed

 

Rochester Police said at 9:53 p.m. Thursday, police responded to a home invasion report at 3031 Towne Club Pkwy.

Police say a 19-year-old resident set up a marijuana buy with 18-year-old Nelson Soro. When Soro showed up, 5-6 people, including two with guns, allegedly rushed into the apartment. Police aren’t sure what was taken from the residence.

Police say the female was hit over the head with a hard object and was taken to St. Mary’s.

At least one of those arrested is a new American, a likely Somali refugee or an offspring of a refugee.

On a personal note: When I traveled throughout the US in 2016, I was in the vicinity of Rochester on the way to Owatonna (both refugee resettlement locations) and I pulled into a highway rest area and much to my surprise Somali Muslim women were lined up ostentatiously praying on the lawn at the rest area.  Needless-to-say, for an easterner, it was a shocking site.

question markWhat can you do? Make sure that news like this from Minnesota gets around to your communities especially in the eastern US because most people have no idea about how far gone Minnesota is already!