Here are the opening paragraphs of yet another gruesome story about a vulnerable woman who lost her life to someone who had no right to be in America. And, once again, it raises the question: How the hell did he get in?
Pakistani “Pee Guy” Rohail Sarwar Gets Life Sentence for Murder
Pakistani convicted murderer Rohail Sarwar, 28, will spend the rest of his life in prison, without possibility of parole, under a sentence handed down Thursday in Woodland, California, near Sacramento. Yolo County Judge Paul Richardson described the murder as one of the “most vicious criminal acts” he had seen, particular the stab wounds to the victim’s face, head and abdomen.
In late July, Sarwar was convicted of first-degree murder for the fatal stabbing of massage worker Junying Lu in the Cottonwood Massage last August 21. When previously refused sex in the establishment, Sarwar urinated on the table. This time the “pee guy,” as employees called him, inflicted 14 stab wounds to the victim’s head and torso, then left her body in the hall and fled.
Sarwar was 27 and been in the United States less than one year.
His American victim Junying Lu was 51. On Thursday the victim’s husband called Sarwar a “bastard” and wished he would get the death penalty. The victim’s daughter’s testified of their mother’s kindness and dedication, and at one point three family members had to be restrained from going after the convicted murderer.
“What a monster he was,” victim’s daughter Amy testified, telling Sarwar “you think you are in your own country. This is the United States, where we have human rights.”
On that theme, the trial provided insight into the role of women in Islamic societies such as Pakistan.
Continue readingto see that how women are treated in Islamic countries was very much a part of the trial.
BTW, where are the women’s rights organizations when American women are murdered by illegal alien thugs?
In the near future, we will be moving ‘Frauds and Crooks’ to a new, secure hosting company. There will be times when the blog may be unavailable, but rest assured that we are not going away. Once we begin the move, it may take a few days to complete the move. Please be patient and check back.
That is what the Palm Beach Post asked in a front page headline in the wake of the horrific murder of a vulnerable grandmother who was probably so excited to be receiving her brand new washer and dryer a few weeks ago—not knowing that her new appliances spelled death.
Who could imagine that a delivery man, working as a subcontractor for a company hired by Best Buy, would beat her with a mallet, douse her with chemicals and set her on fire!
Did you see this story? I hadn’t until a reader sent me a clipping from the local newspaper, the Palm Beach Post.
But in a follow-up to the original murder story, the Palm Beach Post asked,
Who’s coming into your home? Boca homicide makes you wonder
Evelyn Udell Smith died Tuesday following an attack Monday at her Boca Raton home.
Details about Jorge Luis Dupre Lachazo, the man facing a murder charge in her death, began to emerge Wednesday.
The man accused in the beating death of a woman whose appliances he had just delivered for Best Buy didn’t work for the electronics giant. He worked for a company hired by a company hired by Best Buy.
Which raises the question: Who’s coming into your home?
Boca Raton police have charged Jorge Luis Dupre Lachazo with murder in Monday’s attack on Evelyn Smith Udell, who died the following day.
She was a mother of two and a grandmother of six. Married for 55 years. A retired college library worker. And days short of her 76th birthday.
“It’s just a horrific thing,” her daughter-in-law, Sloane Udell, said Wednesday.
Police said they haven’t determined what set off Dupre Lachazo, 21, who confessed to attacking Smith at her home in Colonnades at Glen Oaks, a neighborhood at Jog and Yamato roads just south of Spanish River High School. Arriving authorities found her in her laundry room, her clothes on fire.
“I need somebody. I need the police here,” David Gonzalez, the delivery driver whom Dupre Lachazo was helping, told police amid sobs on a 911 recording city police provided Wednesday.
The dispatcher asked if he needed just paramedics, or police. Gonzales answered, “Both.”
The problem, Davis [Donna Davis, a professor of supply-chain management] said, is that the customer waiting for delivery isn’t thinking the man or woman at her door works for some unnamed subcontractor. Or even for an outfit as big as J.B. Hunt. She’s thinking Best Buy. And that provides a false sense of security.
According to the 911 recording, after Gonzalez asked for police to come to the house, the dispatcher patched in an interpreter, who relayed the man’s frantic description of what had occurred. [BTW, if this pair hardly spoke English how the hell were they going to explain how to operate the new appliances?—ed]
About five minutes into the call, a man presumed to be Dupre Lachazo is heard in the background. This likely is when he ran past Gonzalez, got into the company truck and drove off. He was captured a few minutes later…
Pay attention to the lesson! As more foreign cheap labor is hired by greedy companies, you won’t know who is coming into your home!
And, frankly, stories like this should be widely disseminated by the national media as a public service to us, but they won’t be because the message isn’t one the Progressives who are the media want you to hear!
We hear every day about the “vulnerable” women and children at the southern border, but what about our vulnerable senior citizens—Americans!—who are victims of evil creeps like Lachazo!
Michigan’s opioid pushers: Is your doctor on this list?
Michigan locks up more doctors and pharmacists for peddling pain pills than any other state except New York, the Department of Justice says.
A Free Press investigation focused on this trend and found that metro Detroit doctors in particular are among the leading culprits fueling the opioid crisis, with more than 100 area physicians facing criminal charges over the last decade for running painkiller schemes.
Dr. Obioma Agomuoh. Prison sentence: 5 years
Dr. Asm Akter Ahmed, 58, of Hamtramck. Prison sentence: Time served
Dr. Muhammad Ahmed, 65, of Ypsilanti. Prison sentence: 4 years
Dr. Abbey Akinwumi, 55, of Superior Township. Prison sentence: 7 years and 3 months.
Dr. Yasser Awaad, a Bloomfield Hills neurologist, is accused in civil suit of diagnosing hundreds of children with epilepsy who didn’t have. He fled the country in 2017.
Dr. Hussein “Sam” Awada, 46, of Royal Oak. Prison sentence: 7 years
Dr. Gavin Awerbuch of West Bloomfield. Prison sentence: 32 months
Dr. Mohamed Batayneh, 68, of Livonia. Prison sentence: 8 years and 1 month
The case of Lebanese born Doctor Farid Fata was front page news in Michigan for years. He got 45 years, but his victims wanted even more!
Dr. Farid Fata, 50, of Oakland Township. Prison sentence: 45 years
Have a look at the whole listthat wraps with this one:
Dr. Mohammed Zahoor, 51, of Novi. Charged in pending health care fraud case involving opioids.
I guess these are some of the ‘new American’ entrepreneurs the Open Borders propagandists are always telling us about.
Leaders of California ministry charged with forced labor
(My first question when I saw the news was, what are the names of the leaders? Other than the leader of the scam, the others aren’t named in most of the US news stories. But, as is so often the case the UK Daily Mail has them with pictures!—ed)
A dozen leaders of a California-based ministry were arrested Tuesday on charges that they used homeless people as forced labor, holding them in locked group homes and forcing them to panhandle up to nine hours a day, six days a week, U.S. prosecutors said.
The former pastor of Imperial Valley Ministries, Victor Gonzalez, and the others were arrested in San Diego, El Centro near the Southern California border with Mexico and Brownsville, Texas. They face charges of conspiracy, forced labor, document servitude and benefits fraud.
The El Centro-based ministry has about 30 affiliate church throughout the United States and Mexico and runs five group homes in Southern California, authorities said.
Dozens of victims, many of them homeless and some as young as 17, were lured to the group homes by the promise of food and shelter until they were able to return home.
Instead, the ministry that billed itself as rehabilitating drug addicts kept them inside deadbolted group homes, took their personal belongings and identification documents and refused to return them, stole their food stamp and welfare benefits and in some cases threatened to take away their children if they left, according to a grand jury indictment filed Aug. 23 and unsealed Tuesday.
“The indictment alleges an appalling abuse of power by church officials who preyed on vulnerable homeless people with promises of a warm bed and meals,” U.S. Attorney Robert Brewer said at a news conference. “These victims were held captive, stripped of their humble financial means, their identification, their freedom and their dignity.”
“Windows were nailed shut at some group home locations, leading a desperate 17-year-old victim to break a window, escape, and run to a neighboring property to call police,” said a statement from the U.S. attorney’s office.
Now check out the UK Daily Mail story, here, where we learn the names of the ‘new Americans’ ripping off extremely vulnerable homeless people.
Former IVM Pastor Victor Gonzalez, 40, of Brownsville, Texas was among those arrested in the probe along with Jose Demara Flores, aka Joe Flores, 52, Mercedes ‘Mercy Diaz’, 37, and Susan Christine Leyva, 39.
El Centro, California church leaders Arnoldo Bugarin, 47, Jose Gaytan, 47, Sonia Murillo, 51, Sergio Partida, 32, Ana Karen Robles-Ortiz, aka Karen Partida, 29, and Azucena Torres, aka Susana Bugarin, 43, were also booked.
San Diego leaders Jose ‘Chito’ Morales, 47, was arrested in San Diego.
So much for the entrepreneurial spirit of ‘new Americans.’
The Indictment is here. If anyone finds some juicy bits that weren’t mentioned by the media, let me know. For example, did money leave the country?
I was just running through many of my murder cases that I’ve been following to see if there is any news for me to share (because these cases that don’t fit the politically correct narrative about ‘new Americans’ tend to disappear).
I’m not seeing anything new on the Kenyan Killer(Billy Chemirmir) or the Nigerian charged in themurder of a college coedin Utah, but there is a fresh AP story on the still missing Somali (a former meatpacker)—Mahamud Tooxoow Mahamed—wanted for questioning after allegedly abducting his dead girlfriend’s children.
The children were found safe, but he is still on the run.
Sheriff: New evidence confirms ID of Missouri woman’s body
PINEVILLE, Mo. (AP) —
Authorities say dental records and a tattoo support an earlier tentative identification of a body found on a hillside in southwest Missouri.
McDonald County Sheriff Michael Hall said Monday the new evidence suggests the body found July 29 near Noel is that of 25-year-old Jessica McCormack, of Noel. Investigators believe she was stuffed into a suitcase that rolled down a hill after being thrown from a moving vehicle.
Hall tentatively identified the body in August. The Joplin Globe reports Hall said Monday dental records and a tattoo on the body’s left wrist made authorities confident the body was McDonald.
Her boyfriend, 37-year-old Mahamud Tooxoow Mahamed is charged with kidnapping but is a fugitive. Investigators believe he took McCormack’s three daughters to Iowa and left them with a friend before disappearing.
Crowds Gather in Rockville for Protest, Counterprotest Over Immigration Enforcement
Larry O’Connor, a conservative radio host on WMAL, was drowned by chants of “USA” as he addressed a crowd of supporters in front of the Montgomery County Council Building on Friday morning.
O’Connor was appealing to a crowd of protesters who arrived at the building to protest an executive order by County Executive Marc Elrich that directed local agencies not to cooperate with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Across the street, another crowd was gathered to support the order and express their solidarity with the immigrant community.
The dueling protests were the latest conflict over the executive order, issued in July, that attracted nationwide attention after the Trump administration directly criticized the policy.
The conservative protest Friday also attracted national attention. Former Trump administration official Sebastian Gorka stood beside O’Connor in opposition to the executive order. USCIS Acting Director Ken Cuccinelli tweeted his support for the protest.
Across the street, County Council members and advocacy groups such as CASA of Maryland voice support for the policy.
The executive order did nothing to change the county’s existing policies, which have long instructed the Montgomery County Police Department and Department of Corrections not cooperate with federal immigration detainers.
When I get more news from the frontlines, I’ll post it here.
Wouldn’t you love to see more rallies like this one in sanctuary jurisdictions across America! Maybe Malkin and Judicial Watch would lead the effort!